Friday 2 December 2011

Forever 21 Purchases

Hi everyone! I am going to share to you the things that I bought from Forever 21. The store just recently opened here in Cebu last November 18, 2011. I heard that so many people went and the store had a problem with their air conditioners. It was probably very broiling and fiery that time. Good thing, I waited for several days before checking out the store and it was worth the wait. I went there on a Wednesday afternoon. Not so many people were shopping so it was a nice experience for me. The whole store's temperature was fine since they added more cooling equipments. The only thing that I would complain about is the fitting rooms to the right side are not yet allowed to be used so you have to go all the way to the left just to fit clothes. I am not really fond of fitting clothes because it takes to much time, but I have to do it even though I already know my size since some or most of their small/petite and XS sizes are sometimes still a little too big for me. That is my biggest dissatisfaction when I shop at Forever 21. I have to carefully choose the styles that would fit me if I do not want to spend for another more hundreds of pesos just to have them altered. Mango, Promod, and Topshop's smallest sizes fit me well. Well enough of my complaints. Here are the clothes that I bought.




I included some close-ups of the prints because I think they are just pretty. I can even use them as background. I cannot wait to create some ensembles using them. I will soon post one as an OOTD (Outfit of the Day). Thanks for reading! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment