Thursday 1 December 2011

Urban Decay Naked 2

I am so surprised with this news! Urban Decay just released the Naked 2 palette. There are some pictures, swatches and review HERE.

I cannot really wait to get my hands on this. Hopefully this would not sell out too quickly. I am going to pre-order this on my favorite multiply online seller. I just kind of want this palette to have the mini primer potion instead, like the old Naked palette since I am not really fond of lipglosses in general. I think they are too sticky to wear especially in a humid country like the Philippines. Nonetheless, I like the dual ended brush that comes with it. I think it is really useful and of high quality. The people in USA are very lucky, they are the first ones to try and buy new product releases. I am envious. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment