Tuesday 13 December 2011

Too Faced Sweet Dreams Make-up Collection

The Christmas season is my most favorite time of year. It is when we have parties, family reunions and gatherings often. Food is abundant especially during Noche Buena (Christmas Eve). It is the time when I get to eat a lot and eventually gain some weight, but I do not worry much about it and just happily celebrate with ease. Spending Christmas with my family is a very significant moment to cherish. During holidays, gift givings are common. We have exchanging gifts at school with classmates and friends and we also give gifts to our relatives and goddaughters and sons.

Most brands like Urban Decay, Tarte, Lorac, Stila, Smashbox have released their own make-up collection for the holidays. Most of them come in set that are perfect to give as a present. What stood out to me the most among all these palettes is the Too Faced Sweet Dreams Make-up Collection. The packaging is gorgeous and in one glance I was attracted to it. For $52 you get 15 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter, and 1 full size eyeshadow insurance. The quality of the bronzer, highlighter and blushes are good. They are not chalky and not difficult to apply. The eyeshadows are my favorite, they are very pigmented with less fall out. I think this is a good value for money and you get a lot for what you will pay for.



I can say that this would be a great present for yourself this Christmas or to someone who is just starting her own make-up collection. Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment